A crane assisted climbing system which serves as framework brackets for supporting wall formwork in the construction of multi-storey vertical concrete elements in high rise structures
Safe & Proven Climbing Technology
• Crane dependent climbing system utilized in casting core walls, shear walls, lift shafts, stair shafts and bridge pylons
• Articulated joints offer speedy precision alignment of the formwork
• System is compatible with leading wall Formwork systems
• Fast & Easy Assembly due to few parts
• Safe & reliable
• Versatile for all high structures
Speed and Efficiency
• GHI's climbing systems CS240 and CS180 (of 2.40m and 1.80m platform width respectively) serve as framework brackets for supporting the wall formwork in the construction of multi-storey vertical concrete elements in high-rise structures such as core walls, shear walls, lift shafts, stair shafts an bridge pylons.
• They are highly productive systems design to minimize labour and crane time by the fact that independent operations can be carried out irrespective of the work progress in surrounding areas.
Precision and Flexibility
• The articulated joints in the CS240 and CS180 offer speedy precision alignment of the formwork in all directions. With the CS240, the formwork can be retracted by 75cm, providing a 2.40m wide safe working environment, capable of workloads up to 0.5 kN/m2. In restricted workspaces, CS 180 and CS130 can be easily utilised.
• After the initial cycle at ground level, the climbing systems are connected to the building at all times. This results in safe operations that can be carried out at altitudes over 100m in up to 72 km/h wind speeds.
Versatility and Economy
• The CS240 and CS180 can be easily adapted to the GHI Wall systems such as TriTec, TriTec Light, Flex 50, Circumflex, and any other similar shutter system. Concreting height is possible up to 7m. If required, suspension plaforms adjustable in 10cm steps can be set up to recover climbing cones.
• As the system uses fewer parts than the competition, fast and simple pre-assembly can be done even in the yard. Formwork and climbing platforms can be transported as a single unit.
GHI Formwork provides versatile and customised solutions through an engineering approach with a focus on high quality