The most economical & flexible column formwork for any column shape & size
Rapid Assembly and Versatility
• GHI Flex 50 individual components allow for quick assembly of various panel sizes to conform to any column height and cross-section.
• Particularly suited for repetitive long-term use on the same job site.
• Provides achieving fair face concrete finish and can be designed to accomodate loading capacity of up to 90 kN/m2 fresh concrete pressure.
• Contractors can choose their preferred type of plywood based on the requirements on surface finish and number of re-uses.
High Quality Engineering
• The system's main elements are the solid H20 timber beams, U-100 multi purpose steel walers, flange clamps, splice plates, universal angle tie and plywood.
• Site-approved accessories such as Push Pull Struts PPS, Lifting Brackets, Concreting Platforms, Panel Connecting Parts and Tie Rods are also required to complete the system.
• Equipment are developed, manufactured and tested according to the strictest of German guidelines, guaranteeing longer service life and therefore a higher number of re-uses given adequate maintenance.
Economy and Flexibility
• The Flex 50 system offers complete flexibility given that the individual components are compatible to be used with leading European standards.
• This system is ideal for situations where clients need to upgrade or top up their existing inventory to complete a package and can therefore benefit from choosing the best from among the leaders in the industry.
• The option also exists to simply re-sell the components back to the original supplier or to another buyer with a good return on investment.
GHI Formwork provides versatile and customised solutions through an engineering approach with a focus on high quality