Top speed column forming using Tritec Light column formwork
Adaptable and Flexible
• Panels from the framed formwork system TriTec are used to cast changing column cross-sections at every 5m grid, be it square or rectangular.
• Centre-positioned ties, cross sections up to 75 x 75 and 105 x 105 cm can be formed.
• Panels can be interconnected using standard TriTec accessories and are engineered to enable precision adjustment.
• The TriTec panels come in 330cm, 270cm, 120 cm and 60cm standard heights.
• Forming a column as high as 990cm can be done easily and smoothly and the panels can also be used in the TriTec wall system as 90cm or 120cm frames.
Simple, Fast and Economical
• Long lasting and highly durable built-in plywood.
• Due to significantly fewer number of parts, continuous assembly and dismantling time is radically reduced to at least 70% of comparable beam/water column systems.
• Panels are aligned and fastened with a single hammer stroke using only one device, the APC (Aligning Panel Clamp).
• Standard mounting and erection cycle can be completed within 45 minutes.
• The panels are supplied with safe concreting platform that is continuously adjustable.
• The metal nature of the frames furthermore allows for easy cleaning and re-use with a significant reduction of waste when compared to traditional formwork.
GHI Formwork provides versatile and customised solutions through an engineering approach with a focus on high quality