A lightweight modular system for maximum shoring & scaffolding flexibility
An Efficient Solution for All Scaffolding Applications
• Eight connections in one plane, automatic right-angles and flexible angle selection, self-locking during assembly
• Minimal Components for easy on-site usage
• Versatile system allowing for many adjustments
• Hot dip galvanized steel for maximum product life
Adaptable and Flexible
• The GHI RMS system is ideal for industrial facilities, chemical plants, power stations, refineries, construction sites and factories as well as shipyards, airfields, theatres, arenas, highway and bridge construction sites
• It is particularly suited for complex floor layouts and assembly sites or for atypical architectural features under the most stringent of safety standards.
• The assembly of the system is simple and rapid. Tubular or U-ledgers can be inserted to accommodate the system scaffolding decks if required.
• This results in a stiffening effect which means that longitudinal ledgers that are parallel to the deck (locked against lift-off) become unnecessary.
Simple and Resilient
• Advanced engineering eliminates time consuming bolting, repeated adjustments, pipe and coupling entanglements and unclear force situations. The wedge locking design results in safe, one-man assembly to whatever height is required.
GHI Formwork provides versatile and customised solutions through an engineering approach with a focus on high quality