An Economical & Flexible shuttering for typical & non-typical floor plans and heights
Flexible and Adaptable
• GHI FlexDeck is the ideal slab formwork system for multi-storey structures with non-typical floor plans at any floor height
• The system can be designed to suit special shaped slabs, where there are no regular grids or patterns. It is also ideal for irregular slab design, for example with oval, round or sloping areas.
• The system is particularly suited for areas with restricted crane movement such as basements, core areas or general infill zones.
Speed and Economy
• The system utilizes fewer parts than competing traditional scaffolding, resulting in minimized component search, simplification of storage and reduced worksite waiting time. Furthermore, fewer pieces to handle leads to faster assembling and dismantling
High Quality Engineering
• The high quality solid H20 beams are manufactured in Austria under strict European standards.
• The 20kN and 30kN props are tested to classes D and E standards respectively and are available up to 5.5m high
• All main steel parts are hot dip galvanized for extended service life.
• For cantilevers or higher elevations starting from 5.50m up to 100m, the FlexDeck slab formwork system can be used in conjunction with the lightweight yet heavy-duty GHI D50 shoring system
GHI Formwork provides versatile and customised solutions through an engineering approach with a focus on high quality